Z-Series Signature Set™
Z-Series Signature Set™
In This Set
- Bridge: Z-Series Juicy Bucker™ (ZJH4)
- Middle: Z-Series Fat Single 5 (ZSMF)
- Neck: Z-Core Throaty Bucker™ (ZTM4)
Recommended Controls Kits
- Kit #5: (2) CTS 500k push/pull pots, (1) Bourns 250k no load blend pot
- Kit #5A: (2) CTS 500k push/pull pots, (1) CTS 250k audio taper no load pot
* Note, the default for push pots is CTS Push/pull. If you want the push/push let us know by email
The Original Legacy Series Signature Set is one of our most popular because it’s a versatile “jack of all trades” set designed to do it all. The Z-Series potted versions of these same pickups give you all of the versatility and performance at a more accessible price point. With the Signature Set you get great humbucker tones in the neck and middle, as well as the standard Silent Split™ option that gives very usable single coil tones in the neck and middle as well. Choose the Signature Set if versatility is important to you and if great humbucker tones are your first priority. The Signature Set comes standard with our Fat Single in the middle, but a range of middle pickup options are possible. Combine the Signature Set with one of our suggested wiring kits or purchase a wired set and get the full capability of up to 17 different pickup combinations.
Legacy Series equivalent: Signature Set
Controls Kit Assembly Information
- Assembled sets are fully wired with controls, 5-way switch and capacitor mounted on a cardboard template.
- Kits don’t include pickguards, knobs or a switch tip. For a Loaded Pickguard click here.
- Sets are wired with Strat spacing. Please let us know if you have anything non-standard.
- For Assembled and Loaded Pickguard Bucker sets (wired to controls), the default is to wire the switch(es) so that the split is on when the push/pull is up, normal mode down. If you wish to have it wired split down, please let us know by email.
- The default for Push pots is the CTS push/pull. If you'd prefer to substitute push/push, let us know by email.
- Pickups may take 10-15 days before ready for shipment.
- Lefties are considered special orders and may take up to 3 weeks before ready for shipment.
- Left-handed "Z-Core" pickups are only available from the Custom Shop. If you want this feature for a set, here is an option.
- We have limited availability of left handed parts. Please contact us for left-handed loaded pickguards and assembled sets.
- Z-Series pickups have their covers potted on. Removal will void the warranty.
- Cover color choice is presented at checkout.
- USPS First Class International Postage is not available for orders over $400 USD. Only USPS Priority International or Priority Express International are available over $400 USD.